- 1/4 c. pumpkin puree
- 2 tbsp. unsweetened almond milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. Grade A maple syrup
- 1 tbsp. pure vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp. coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 c. almond meal
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon or to taste
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger or to taste
- 1/8 tsp. ground cloves or to taste
- 2 tsp. coconut oil or as needed
In a large mixing bowl, stir the puree, milk, eggs, syrup and vanilla until it has become
In a separate bowl, stir together the flour, baking soda, salt, almond meal, cloves,
cinnamon and ginger.
Whisk the flour and pumpkin mixtures together until lumps are gone.
Let it sit for 3 minutes while heating the coconut oil in a skillet over low heat.
Drop in the batter to make 5 inch pancakes. Brown on one side, flip and brown the